Vaughn Road Veterinary Clinic provides high quality soft tissue and orthopedic surgery to area pets. We also offer a variety of complex and advanced procedures at our affiliate, Carriage Hills Animal Hospital. Our experienced veterinarians are skilled in cutting edge surgery for dogs and cats.
Pet Safety in Surgery
Our advanced technology, modern surgical techniques, and skilled veterinarians combine for a safe and effective medical environment. Prior to surgery, patients are carefully screened for safety. Anesthetics are customized to meet your pet’s specific needs.
Along with our fully trained veterinary and technical staff, we provide the following:
- Intravenous fluids during surgery
- Advanced sterilization techniques
- Monitored vital signs including blood pressure, respiratory rate, heart rate and rhythm, and blood oxygen saturation
- Heated surgery table for comfort
- Dedicated anesthetic nurse monitors patients during surgery and recovery
- State-of-the-art monitoring equipment
If needed, the patient receives intensive care services and monitoring post-surgery.